The Gym Bro


So I had to put together this show because of a no bull shit interaction that I had this evening. I love running into people like I did tonight and I love the motivation that comes with it. I love the gym but over bloated gym douche bags and arrogant dick heads mixed with whiny entitled losers makes me hate going sometimes. But when you meet people like I did tonight that makes dealing with the others worth it. Give a listen and I think that you will see where I am going with the show. Let me know what you think in the comments or over on my Twitter. Are you one of the new cats at the gym and unsure or are you an old hat who wants to reach out and help when you can?
You can check out my Twitter @AmongLeaders

If you are interested in the other show I do with my good friend Mike Russ you can check that out HERE.

Comments